Monday, November 3, 2008

Vampirates and Vegetarians

We have had such an amazing October! From going to the pumpkin patch to having our own Halloween Party in Austin with my family, it has been very busy. As usual though, Connor is keeping us laughing! For those of you that know Connor, you are aware that he is a very verbal 2 year old. It blows my mind sometimes the things he retains, understands, and can say. So much so, that sometimes I forget he's only 2 and really is still mastering our language. For Halloween, Connor was a pirate. All month long when he would try on his costume it was "Shiver me timbers" this and "Walk the Plank" that. Very cute! Since I LOVE Halloween and all things scary, I ordered Connor some Halloween books. One of the books we have been reading is a story about a Vegetarian Vampire. So that his how Connor learned the word vampire. In Austin, my parents have a cute little vampire that sings "Flying Purple People Eaters", and Connor was talking about it and kept saying "Mama, I want to see the vampirate". Kids are so funny! Below is a video of Connor and his cousin Braeden dancing with the vampire.


Max is 7.5 months old now and eating some solids. I think he is ready to move on from being a vegetarian though. He makes the WORST faces when you try to give him peas, squash, and green beans. He is a pickier eater than Connor, which is hard to imagine!

Below are a couple of pictures from Halloween. Connor the pirate and Max the spider! Also, there is a picture of Connor and his buddy Addie trick-or-treating. They fought over who would ring the doorbell at every house, and we had to keep reminding them not to go into the houses!


3 comments:

MLadd6 said...

This is great! I am so glad you decided to do this. I can't wait to keep up with the Green's! :)

KelleyGreen said...

I was having a hard time finding a web address that wasn't already in use...so I got the idea from yours!

Summer said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It's the only way I can keep up with all the funny things the girls do.