Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lambie Lovin'

Connor has a stuffed lamb that he cannot sleep without. It's his security object that we can never leave at home. I even ordered a backup one from ebay in the event something happens to it because I really don't know what Connor would do without it. Lately, when we put Connor to bed Shawn pretends like he's going to take Lambie with him. The conversation usually goes something like this.

Shawn: I'm going to take Lambie with me tonight.
Connor: No Daddy. Just playing...right Daddy?
Shawn: No, I need an animal to help me fall asleep like you.
Connor: No Daddy. You have Mommy. She's your animal.

I mean...he CRACKS me up!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Too cute!!!! Aubrey has a bunny that we call Lolly, and I think it's her best friend!! Good idea on getting a backup!