Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

We had a wonderful Christmas! My parents came in from Austin to see Max's first Christmas and to be here with Connor for the first time. Shawn's parents, brother, his girlfriend and her son were all here for present opening so it was packed, but really fun! Below are some pictures of our day.
Max went his 9 month appointment on the 18th. He's pretty small. I don't have the stats in front of me, but he weighed somewhere around 18 pounds 6 oz I think. He was 5 ounces smaller than Connor at this age, but 1/2 inch longer. Who knows! I worry because he doesn't seem to be getting as much milk as I feel like he should be, but the pediatrician said not to worry. He was in line with what he would expect...we just have small kiddos! Today he has a little fever, so hopefully that goes away soon!
Celebrating Christmas Eve!














Feeding the Reindeer.





































































2 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you guys from some Texas friends! Miss you guys!
The Knott's

Summer said...

Yay, I'm so glad to see some Christmas pics :) We have small kids too, so I understand your worry. I hope to talk to you soon....