Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Birthday EVER!

Shawn took me to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday, and we had an amazing time. He made a point to make me feel special the whole trip and it was GREAT! The first day we arrived he had some flowers delivered for me. We went to a different show every night we were there. On the second day we had a super fancy meal at a great restaurant called Rosemary's. The third day was my actual birthday, and he had the Venetian come to our room and spread rose petals around and put balloons everwhere. Our sweet friends, Josh and Meredith, had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries sent to us on my birthday, too. We rounded out the trip by ordering room service for breakfast our last morning there. It was so much fun! I guess since there was no way to avoid turning 30...then this was the way to do it!! Here are some pictures.

Dinner our first night at Batista's Hole in the Wall. A family tradition in Vegas.





My pretty flowers!





At the Wynn











Our room decorated for my birthday!




Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! Happy 30th :)